The Robarts Connects Series aims at connecting York graduate students with each other, connecting their studies with their future, and connecting their research with unavoidable research challenges in the contemporary Canadian landscape.
This series is open to all Robarts Centre Research Associates.
— Upcoming events include —
Ninety minute Zoom conversation entitled: “Planning next steps: Insights from postdoctoral fellows”
- 28 October from 1pm to 2:30pm
- Please submit your questions in advance and a colleague from the Faculty of Graduate Studies will answer them for the first 30 minutes, followed by a 60-minute discussion from former and current postdoctoral fellows.
- Please send us your questions for the panel by 14 October and register by 26 October.
- Register: firstname.lastname@example.org
One-hour Zoom roundtable entitled: “Researching diversity, equity and representation: A roundtable to share research experiences, struggles and solutions”
- 12 November from 11am to noon
- Come and hear grad students exchanging on how they incorporate EDI considerations to their research, while receiving some guidance from an expert in the field
- Please register by 10 November. Email: email@example.com
One-hour Zoom workshop entitled: “From conference abstract to published article: How to approach academic milestones”
One-hour Zoom talk entitled: “Just renewable energy transitions and the climate emergency” (10 March 2022, 1-2pm)