- Cheryl Cowdy, Humanities, LA&PS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gabrielle Moser, Education, email@example.com
- Ann Marie Murnaghan, Humanities, LA&PS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Reid, Humanities, LA&PS, email@example.com
CYPIRN is a place for researchers, undergraduate students, graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, contract and full-time faculty, NGOs, and community organizations, including young people as co-researchers, to network, share ideas, pool resources, and collaborate on research and knowledge mobilization. We bring together scholars and members of the community who are actively engaged in research and scholarship with and pertaining to young people in Canada. The cluster supports conversations among members in informal and formal ways, including providing a platform for organizing events that invite national and international scholars and experts to share their knowledge and insights. The cluster also supports the development of future research and community projects, including aiding with external funding applications and organizing workshops or discussion groups related to qualitative research methods for working with children and young people. Additionally, we seek to collaborate on and directly inform policy initiatives relating to SDGs (https://sdgs.un.org/goals) and young people at York University and in the Canadian community.
- CCY program, Department of Humanities, York University: https://www.yorku.ca/laps/huma/ccy/
- Faculty of Education: https://www.yorku.ca/edu/